28 May Roosevelt Park Pool and Splash Pads Open Saturday
Minot, ND- The Minot Park District is excited to announce the Roosevelt Park Pool and Splash Pads will be open Saturday, May 30. We will be following state and local guidelines regarding Covid-19 at all facilities. Our two splash pads located at Oak Park and Radio City Park will be open from 10am-8pm, Sunday-Saturday and are free to the public. We will have attendants at both splash pads in accordance with local guidelines.
Roosevelt Park Pool Guidelines
- Pool patrons are asked to enter through the main doors and move to the pool deck.
- Locker rooms will be closed, patrons are asked to arrive in their swimwear.
- Restrooms will be open for public use.
- The water fountains will be closed at this time, but visitors are welcome to bring their own water bottles and a water bottle vending machine will be in service.
- Visitors to the pool are asked to exit through the gates only.
- The max capacity for the main pool will be 200 and 30 for the kiddie pool.
- Please note the big slide will be closed due to the construction of two new slides for the season of 2021.
Pool Hours and pricing for the Summer of 2020:
- Monday-Thursday: 12:00pm-5:00pm, 6:30pm-8:30pm
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- $5 per person – Ages 6 & up (Includes pool and kiddy pool)
- Individual season pass – $54.00
- Family Season Pass -$150 for a family up to 6 people. Additional passes can be purchased for up to 50% off. *5 and under are free
- Passes can be purchased online at www.minotparks.com or at the Minot Park Office at 420 3rd Ave SW open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Family Swim: Monday & Wednesday Evenings $12.00 entire family.
Cash, Card or Check with ID