19 Oct Minot Fun Zone
The Minot Fun Zone is being provided free of charge to all area residents through the Minot Park District. The bouncy castles are provided in partnership with the Minot Area Community Foundation.
Minot Auditorium-Old Armory (east side of the building) – 420 3rd Ave SW
Hours of Operation:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00am-Noon starting on November 28, 2023 and going through March 28, 2024 (** There will be a two week break for the Christmas holiday. The Fun Zone will be closed from Tuesday, December 19-Thursday, December 28, 2023. We will resume on Tuesday, January 2, 2024.)
- Fun Zone is for children 10 & under.
- Children and adults will enter the facility and play at their own risk.
- Children must be supervised at all times. They are not to be dropped off. There must be at least one adult present for every 4 children. YOU are responsible for the kids that you bring. You must maintain a close physical presence at all times.
- No outside equipment/toys will be allowed.
- Individuals will be responsible to clean up any mess made.
- All equipment will be shared equally among those present.
- All equipment will be sanitized daily.
- If children are feeling ill, we ask that they refrain from attending Fun Zone.
Bouncy House Rules:
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No shoes, sharp objects, glasses, jewelry, food, or drinks will be allowed in the bouncy houses.
- Children cannot climb on the walls, or jump at the entry ramp or entrance. Any rough or dangerous behavior (such as tackling, somersaults, flips, etc.) will not be allowed.
- Each bouncy house will have posted a maximum number of participants allowed at one time. These numbers will be strictly followed.
- All bounce houses will be sanitized daily.
** There will be a facility supervisor present at all times. This person will have the authority to make any decisions that involve the rules and safety of the facility and its participants, including asking a child/children to sit out or leave the facility if necessary. They are NOT responsible for watching your children! **