07 Feb Nerf on the Turf
The First group will begin at 5:30 pm
Groups: Prairie Grit (Age 5-18) / K-2nd Grade / 3rd – 5th Grade / 6th – 8th Grade
Pre-Registration only. You cannot register the day of the event.
– All supplies will be provided. No outside nerf guns, darts, accessories, etc.
– There will be two teams per age group. Teams are divided up equally and at random. You will not be able to pick which team you are on.
– Everyone must wear the provided eye protection.
– You must not fire the darts aiming at your opponent’s head or face if you do so, you will be asked to sit out of the current game
– Do Not Shoot your opponents from a close distance. If you do so you will be asked to sit out of the current game.
– If you fire from close range or at the face/neck of an opponent more than once. You will no longer be able to participate in the battles.
– 15 people max per team
Capture the Flag Nerf
– There will be two evenly divided teams – colored t-shirts will be provided
– The object of the game is to steal the other team’s flag from their base and return it to yours. Don’t let your flag get stolen!
– If the other team has your flag, shoot the person with the flag. They have to give it back to you to return to your base (The other team can’t steal it back before you get there).
– If you get hit, you have to sit on the ground until another teammate touches you. If everyone on your team is down, the game is over.
– When you run out of darts you may gather more off the ground.
– First team to successfully capture the other team’s flag and bring it back to their base wins the round.
Please note: a parent or guardian must be present to sign a waiver for participation in the Nerf of the Turf event.