The Fun Zone is a free opportunity for adults to bring their young children to play in a safe, warm, fun environment during the cold winter months. It is held in the Old Armory in the lower level of the Minot Auditorium and feature bouncing castles, games, coloring, and much more.
Hours of operation will be 9:00am-12:00pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays starting
December 3. Children must be accompanied by an adult. For more information call the Minot Parks office at 857-4136.
The Minot Fun Zone is being provided free of charge to all area residents through the Minot Park District.
The bouncy castles are provided in partnership with Minot Area Community Foundation.
Minot Auditorium-Old Armory (east side of the building) – 420 3rd Ave SW
Hours of Operation: December 3, 2019 thru March 26, 2020 (** There will be a two week break for the Christmas
holiday. The Fun Zone will be closed from December 24 -January 2, 2020. We will resume again on
Tuesday, January 7, 2020)
1. Fun Zone is for children 10 & under.
2. Children and adults will enter facility and play at their own risk.
3. Children must be supervised at all times. They are not to be dropped off. There must be at least one adult
present for every 4 children. YOU are responsible for the kids that you bring. You must maintain a close
physical presence at all times.
4. No outside equipment/toys will be allowed.
5. Individuals will be responsible to clean up any mess made.
6. All equipment will be shared equally among those present.
Bouncy House Rules:
1. Children must be supervised at all times.
2. No shoes, sharp objects, glasses, jewelry, food, or drinks will be allowed in the bouncy houses.
3. Children cannot climb on the walls, or jump at the entry ramp or entrance. Any rough or dangerous behavior
(such as tackling, somersaults, flips, etc.) will not be allowed.
4. Each bouncy house will have posted a maximum number of participants allowed at one time. These numbers
will be strictly followed.
** There will be a facility supervisor present at all times. This person will have the authority to make any decisions that
involve the rules and safety of the facility and its participants, including asking a child/children to sit out or leave the
facility if necessary. They are NOT responsible for watching your children! **