55+ Simulator League
9 HOLE ALTERNATE SHOT / STROKE PLAY INFORMATION & RULES
Registration Deadline: Monday, January 2, 2023, on Minotparks.com
Play Season: January 9, 2023 – February 21, 2023 (Mon and Tues mornings, 8:00am-12:00pm)
Location: Minot Auditorium Golf Simulator Room
Teams Allowed: 1st 8 Teams to Sign Up. (2 players per team– 1 Sub) (Team may consist of 2 men / 2 women / or 1 man & 1 woman)
Player Fee: $60 per team of 2– $5 for sub
League Structure: Round Robin Style Stroke Play Tournament
1. There will be designated play time Monday and Tuesday mornings between 8:00am-12:00pm. Groups will have time slots from either 8:00am-10:00am or 10:00am-12:00pm both days. You will be told which time slot you have each week.
2. Play on Martin Luther King Jr. Day (1/16) will be moved to that Wednesday (1/18).
3. You must supply your own golf clubs and balls.
4. Scores will be kept by the golf simulator computer program.
5. After completion of match, teams are to update their scores on the tournament score board. DON’T FORGET!
6. League standings will be posted in the simulator room after each week of play.
7. Minot Parks will designate which course to play each week on the score board. To log into the simulator, you will create an account using your email.
8. Players get Mulligans on computer error only with consent of the other team.
Ex: Did not read shot • May read practice shot • May read putt by walking in front line of putt.
9. Play will be alternate shot on each hole.
10. 8ft gimmies will be accepted.
11. Alternate drive will also be used to start each hole. Ex: Jim tees off; Jane hits 2nd shot; Jim chips on; Jane putts in — Jane will still tee off on next hole as Jim had teed off on the previous hole.
12. Scoring will be Score play format for a Round Robin Style Tournament.
13. In case of a tie, the winner is the player with the best score for the back 6 holes on the scorecard, then the last 3, and last 1.
Email Gerald@MinotParks.com or call Minot Parks at 701-857-4136 for more information